1. A non refundable holding deposit of $500 is required to secure a selected puppy. No refunds will be issued for change of mind.
2. A second payment of $1000 is due at 6 weeks after the puppy has been vet health checked, microchipped and vaccinated. The final balance is due upon pick up. Ownership details will not be transferred until full payment is made.
3. If the puppy is found to be unfit for sale the $500 holding deposit will be a refunded to the buyer.
4. Furever Cavoodles reserves the right to change the price of unreserved puppies at any time.
5. Furever Cavoodles cannot guarantee the weight, colour, coat or other traits of the puppy as it is an estimation to the best of their ability.
6. Furever Cavoodles holds no responsibility for the development of diseases or health conditions that can be caused by the environment, lifestyle, diet and/or improper care after ownership is transferred and the puppy has left our premises.
7. Furever Cavoodles reserves the right to refuse the sale of any puppy to any unsuitable buyer.
8. The buyer agrees to pick up their puppy at 8 weeks of age within the 3 day timeframe. A boarding fee of $40 per day will be charged if the puppy is not picked up on the agreed date.
9. If the buyer returns the puppy within 3 days of pick up for any reason, Furever Cavoodles will take the puppy back and refund 50% of the purchase price. The buyer is responsible for any return travel costs.